- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
120 Midland Dr, Colchester, CT 064153 beds, 2 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins,3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Den,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Deck Type Description \ No Deck,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Siding \ Aluminum,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Porch Type \ No Porch,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Split Level,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Parcel #: M:008 B:000 L:020-000
- Zillow Home ID: 59972671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Midland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% lower than in Town of Colchester, and 84.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
- 112 Midland Dr Colchester, CT$182K321,398
- Deepwood Dr Colchester, CT--------
- 132 Midland Dr Colchester, CT$178K321,258
- 147 Crestview Dr Colchester, CT$191K32.5960
- 159 Crestview Dr Colchester, CT$181K41.51,452
- 139 Crestview Dr Colchester, CT$177K31.5966
- 111 Midland Dr Colchester, CT$193K31.51,232
- 119 Midland Dr Colchester, CT$198K322,154
- 64 Lynn St Colchester, CT$134K211,104
- Midland Dr Colchester, CT$185K321,902
- 103 Midland Dr Colchester, CT$189K31.51,589
- 64 Lynn Ln Colchester, CT$166K42.51,008
- 92 Midland Dr Colchester, CT$171K31.51,457
- 131 Midland Dr Colchester, CT$190K321,398
- 76 Lynn Ln Colchester, CT$168K321,056
- 127 Crestview Dr Colchester, CT$140K211,008
- 56 Lynn St Colchester, CT$144K31912
- 91 Midland Dr Colchester, CT$191K41.51,666
- 44 Lynn Ln Colchester, CT$178K31.51,056
- 84 Lynn Ln Colchester, CT$182K321,426
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292