A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,276 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $642
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- View: City
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer / Dryer Combo, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, Roof Material \ Rubber, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Upper, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 37
- Floor size: 654 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:21 P:00256 S:008
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71546110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-690K.
Market guideZillow predicts Kenmore home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Kenmore homes, this home is valued 25.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenmore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.4% lower than in Boston, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenmore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
|Other Units in this Building (37)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 120 Mountfort St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.