- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $642
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- View: City
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer / Dryer Combo, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, Roof Material \ Rubber, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Upper, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 37
- Floor size: 654 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:21 P:00256 S:008
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71546110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Kenmore home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Kenmore homes, this home is valued 14.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenmore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.4% lower than in Boston, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenmore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
|Other Units in this Building (38)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 120 Mountfort St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!