120 N Toll St, Scotia, NY 123023 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 150 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 201404770
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 42220102908200030020000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32479732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 N Toll Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.6% less than in Scotia, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12302 home values.
- 118 N Toll St Scotia, NY$121K31.51,458
- 122 N Toll St Scotia, NY$126K41.51,365
- 116 N Toll St Scotia, NY$128K321,362
- 124 N Toll St Scotia, NY$91K321,056
- 119 Swan St Scotia, NY$121K411,128
- 114 N Toll St Scotia, NY$92K421,400
- 126 N Toll St Scotia, NY$122K311,110
- 117 Swan St Scotia, NY$143K31.11,213
- 121 Swan St Scotia, NY$164K41.51,300
- 115 Swan St Scotia, NY$120K32896
- 128 N Toll St Scotia, NY$110K21848
- 113 Swan St Scotia, NY$142K321,498
- 112 N Toll St Schenectady, NY$113K431,344
- 127 N Toll St Scotia, NY$121K21.5928
- 129 N Toll St Scotia, NY$89K311,488
- 125 N Toll St Scotia, NY$86K411,236
- 131 N Toll St Scotia, NY$130K41.51,344
- 127 Swan St Scotia, NY$134K421,446
- 111 Swan St Scotia, NY$114K321,197
- 130 N Toll St Scotia, NY$122K321,729
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292