120 N Ward St, Elkhart, IN 465142 beds, 1 bath, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 67 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 201426022
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 200606436002000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50607987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 N Ward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Elkhart, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 116 N Ward St Elkhart, IN$63K2--842
- 126 N Ward St Elkhart, IN$65K2--1,100
- 1015 Kilbourn St Elkhart, IN$67K2--792
- 1022 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$157K5--2,916
- 1020 Kilbourn St Elkhart, IN$97K3--1,210
- 1018 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$74K31.51,331
- 1014 Kilbourn St Elkhart, IN$76K3--1,028
- 123 S Vine St Elkhart, IN$79K311,491
- 117 N Vine St Elkhart, IN$111K3--1,746
- 1107 Kilbourn St Elkhart, IN$69K3--1,368
- 203 N Ward St Elkhart, IN$117K411,984
- 1100 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$103K3--1,822
- 1012 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$130K422,292
- 113 N Vine St Elkhart, IN$73K3--1,582
- 213 N Ward St Elkhart, IN$66K3--1,428
- 201 N Vine St Elkhart, IN$88K521,816
- 1106 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$72K2--896
- 1111 Kilbourn St Elkhart, IN$83K311,625
- 211 N Vine St Elkhart, IN$100K3--1,984
- 1000 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$138K322,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!