120 NE 88th St, El Portal, FL 331384 beds, 2 baths, 2,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1831010290310
- Zillow Home ID: 44021081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Ne 88th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33138 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 101.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% lower than in El Portal, and 164.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33138 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Portal.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33138 home values.
- 130 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$383K321,439
- 112 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$462K432,259
- 140 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$356K4--2,004
- 100 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$479K632,563
- 115 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$445K322,624
- 115 NE 87th St El Portal, FL$408K211,497
- 127 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$326K211,115
- 144 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$329K211,506
- 111 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$223K211,138
- 129 NE 87th St El Portal, FL$390K432,004
- 101 NE 87th St El Portal, FL$451K322,100
- 8801 NE 1st Ave El Portal, FL$344K431,755
- 150 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$394K321,614
- 135 NE 87th St El Portal, FL$352K211,113
- 151 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$345K211,448
- 98 NE 88th St El Portal, FL$356K211,720
- 149 NE 87th St El Portal, FL$332K221,485
- 106 NE 89th St El Portal, FL$358K221,806
- 101 NE 87th St El Portal, FL$295K322,100
- 8800 NE 1st Ave El Portal, FL$326K211,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!