120 Park Lane Ct, Greenville, SC 296074 beds, 3 baths, 2,323 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Kitchen features island, pantry and breakfast area with beautiful view of spacious tree-lined backyard. New dishwasher, electric range/oven and microwave included, along with new 25 year tile flooring. Good sized laundry rom with utility sink. Dining room boasts beautiful hardwood floors with pocket door leading to kitchen. Living room offers beautiful full masonry fireplace with gas logs. Freshly stained, large deck with mid-day shade.
Oversized 2 car garage with work area including workbench and storage shelving. Crawl space is dry and ventilated by 2 fans. Attic has been floored for additional storage. Crown moulding in nearly every room. Abundant storage space throughout. Outstanding school district.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $171,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,323 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0539170101500
- Zillow Home ID: 11044627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Park Lane Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Greenville, and 11.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
- 118 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$168K322,094
- 122 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$156K42.51,839
- 1 Nevin Ct Simpsonville, SC$182K32.52,092
- 3 Nevin Ct Simpsonville, SC$174K32.51,954
- 116 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$166K432,172
- 119 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$184K42.52,134
- 117 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$173K322,138
- 305 Kincade Dr Simpsonville, SC$184K32.52,277
- 121 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$159K32.52,014
- 124 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$163K----2,149
- 303 Kincade Dr Simpsonville, SC$165K32.51,898
- 123 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$167K332,102
- 100 Videl Way Simpsonville, SC$183K32.52,139
- 115 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$176K32.52,026
- 114 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$160K32.52,106
- 6 Nevin Ct Simpsonville, SC$178K321,620
- 102 Videl Way Simpsonville, SC$209K42.52,300
- 113 Park Lane Ct Greenville, SC$162K431,976
- 4 New Palace Ct Simpsonville, SC$178K321,699
- 104 Videl Way Simpsonville, SC$187K32.52,199
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292