- Lot: 2.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $595,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Water Softener, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Attic Vent Elec., ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Humidifier, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Additional Land Avail., LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Farmland, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: M:008.0 P:0028-0000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57594742
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01451 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Harvard as a whole. Among 01451 homes, this home is valued 3.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Harvard, and 74.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01451 home values.
|118 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$425K||4||3||2,728|
|113 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$493K||4||2.5||2,399|
|130 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$505K||2||2.5||2,272|
|108 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$433K||3||2||2,350|
|128 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$380K||3||1.5||1,788|
|123 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$566K||4||2.5||2,782|
|16-A S Shaker Rd Harvard, MA||$596K||4||3.5||2,532|
|106 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$405K||3||1.5||1,600|
|12 S Shaker Rd Harvard, MA||$621K||4||2.5||3,500|
|129 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$435K||3||3||2,152|
|127 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$567K||4||3.5||2,752|
|102 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$490K||4||3.5||2,548|
|16 Shaker Rd Harvard, MA||$605K||4||3.5||3,418|
|18A S Shaker Rd Harvard, MA||$1.09M||4||3.5||4,345|
|16 S Shaker Rd Harvard, MA||$353K||3||3||1,850|
|96 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA||$464K||4||2||2,732|
|232 Ayer Rd Harvard, MA||$381K||3||2.5||2,082|
|20 S Shaker Rd Harvard, MA||$438K||3||1.5||2,365|
|10 S Shaker Rd Harvard, MA||$841K||4||3.5||5,098|
|4 S Shaker Rd Harvard, MA||$344K||4||2.5||1,693|
Nearby Schools in Harvard
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!