- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
120 Price St, Lockport, NY 140942 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1828
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 221 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 38
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 2909001090780003038000
- Zillow Home ID: 31434998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 120 Price Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Town of Lockport, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 157 John St Lockport, NY$44K211,100
- 155 John St Lockport, NY$53K311,312
- 283 Pine St Lockport, NY$64K31.51,780
- 281 Pine St Lockport, NY$42K421,884
- 151 John St Lockport, NY$48K31866
- 275 Pine St Lockport, NY$62K321,256
- 117 Price St Lockport, NY$88K311,416
- 119 Price St Lockport, NY--------
- 287 Pine St Lockport, NY$84K311,392
- 113 Price St Lockport, NY$78K311,725
- 271 Pine St Lockport, NY$44K31.51,184
- 291 Pine St Lockport, NY$81K311,378
- 109 Price St Lockport, NY$91K311,344
- 141 John St Lockport, NY$60K311,452
- 267 Pine St Lockport, NY$114K422,048
- 293 Pine St Lockport, NY$83K311,232
- 101 Price St Lockport, NY$68K211,016
- 160 John St Lockport, NY$111K41.51,896
- 158 John St Lockport, NY$57K321,757
- 265 Pine St Lockport, NY$51K31.51,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!