120 Queen St, Charleston, SC 294013 beds, 3 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $660,000
- Price/sqft: $430
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Lot depth: 48
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 4570804112
- Zillow Home ID: 10903777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Queen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.1% less than in Charleston, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29401 home values.
- 122 Queen St Charleston, SC$713K331,472
- 2 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$486K32.51,872
- 124 Queen St Charleston, SC$423K32.51,536
- 118 Queen St Charleston, SC$1.59M444,288
- 4 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$475K32.51,472
- 126 Queen St Charleston, SC$572K53.52,846
- 114 Queen St UNIT A Charleston, SC$356K552,400
- 6 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$471K32.51,472
- 116 Queen St Charleston, SC$693K53.52,990
- 128 Queen St # 1/2 Charleston, SC$478K32.51,536
- 128 Queen St Charleston, SC$691K43.52,739
- 8 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$490K42.51,820
- 123 Queen St Charleston, SC$802K332,514
- 125 Queen St # 1/2 Charleston, SC$252K22.51,600
- 14 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$443K321,500
- 16 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$472K32.51,536
- 12 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$490K331,536
- 18 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$557K331,494
- 10 Charlestowne Ct Charleston, SC$504K371,488
- 130 Queen St Charleston, SC$506K331,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!