120 S Ames St, Silverton, OR 973812 beds, 1 bath, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 840 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R101820
- Zillow Home ID: 52989693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 S Ames Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97381, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Silverton, and 84.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97381 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Silverton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97381 home values.
- 118 S Ames St Silverton, OR$266K432,215
- 820 E Main St Silverton, OR$272K322,165
- 816 Reserve St Silverton, OR$272K322,096
- 814 E Main St Silverton, OR$148K21864
- 822 Reserve St Silverton, OR$234K322,044
- 121 Rock St Silverton, OR$194K421,864
- 115 Rock St Silverton, OR$222K321,868
- 203 Rock St Silverton, OR$238K42.51,639
- 808 E Main St Silverton, OR$173K211,232
- 207 Rock St Silverton, OR$230K32.51,349
- 216 Ames Ct Silverton, OR$284K322,050
- 209 Rock St Silverton, OR$233K431,282
- 109 Rock St Silverton, OR$230K411,550
- 902 Reserve St Silverton, OR$240K32.51,864
- 819 E Main St Silverton, OR$133K311,256
- 223 Rock St Silverton, OR$263K421,542
- 215 Ames Ct Silverton, OR$262K32.51,908
- 218 Ames Ct Silverton, OR$260K32.51,863
Nearby Schools in Silverton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292