- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 902 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,060 all time views
- 62 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $575
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $869,800
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 645268
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 729 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Interior Amenities \ Built-in-Bookshelves, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Style \ Traditional, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Common\ClubAmenities \ Clubhouse, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Common\ClubAmenities \ Club Facilities, Dining \ Kitchen\Family Combo, Kitchen \ Food Prep Island, Additional Rooms \ Library\Office, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Association Fee \ Y, Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room\Game Room, Parking Facilities \ 3 Car Garage, Presently Zoned \ PUD, Bedrooms \ 1 Bdrm - Guest Suite, CDD Fee Y\N \ Y, Bedrooms \ MBR - First Floor, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Additional Equipment \ Wine Chiller, Misc Exterior \ Covenants\Restrictns, Stories \ 2 Stories, Assoc Fee Freq \ Quarterly, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,614 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 026331 0600
- Zillow Home ID: 84676767
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $420-615K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32259 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Saint Johns as a whole. Among 32259 homes, this home is 167.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 182.8% greater than in Saint Johns, and 306.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Johns.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32259 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Johns
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.