120 Saratoga Ave, Pawtucket, RI 028612 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,569 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 180324
- Zillow Home ID: 65876080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Saratoga Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02861 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Pawtucket, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02861 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 126 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$146K421,776
- 123 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$194K421,828
- 116 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$148K311,072
- 128 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$139K21900
- 115 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$184K31.51,802
- 112 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$74K21816
- 119 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$154K41.51,248
- 137 Hunts Ave Pawtucket, RI$156K932,948
- 125 Hunts Ave Pawtucket, RI$142K321,068
- 135 Hunts Ave Pawtucket, RI$159K531,884
- 141 Hunts Ave Pawtucket, RI$173K431,776
- 108 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$85K211,064
- 145 Hunts Ave Pawtucket, RI$149KStudio21,296
- 123 Hunts Ave Pawtucket, RI$129K622,190
- 130 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$130K421,222
- 116 Carter Ave Pawtucket, RI$206K421,872
- 112 Carter Ave Pawtucket, RI$182K421,872
- 105 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$162K311,092
- 104 Saratoga Ave Pawtucket, RI$143K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!