A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This spacious, approximately 3,955 square foot home, offers some of the finest touches; including warm Maple flooring throughout, Madre Perla granite, open concept floor-plan on the lower level, Andersen Windows throughout, well-sized bedrooms, top floor ocean views and expansive rear yard with spacious covered patio for entertaining and recently redesigned landscaping.
To view this home please contact the listing agents, Rose and Nate Serdy, for your private showing.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 4,026 all time views
- HOA Fee: $103
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $1,828,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $462
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 737 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Association Fees Include \ Other, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Ice Maker, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Wine Refrigerator, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Concrete, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Ocean, Water \ Public
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,955 sqft
- Parcel #: 066590420
- Zillow Home ID: 52394164
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.43-2.83M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 145.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|116 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.14M||5||3||4,052|
|124 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$3.11M||5||3||4,110|
|112 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.15M||5||3||4,028|
|128 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.69M||4||4||4,410|
|151 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.71M||5||3||3,378|
|155 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.83M||5||3||3,600|
|147 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.95M||5||3||3,830|
|129 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$3.36M||4||4||4,472|
|133 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$3.27M||5||4||4,324|
|159 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.8M||5||3||3,553|
|125 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$3.65M||4||4.5||4,762|
|108 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.05M||5||3||3,951|
|143 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.85M||5||3||3,575|
|132 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.43M||5||3||4,265|
|137 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$3.49M||5||4||4,378|
|121 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$3.86M||5||4.5||4,596|
|163 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.81M||5||3||3,470|
|137 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.67M||5||4||--|
|139 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.87M||5||3||3,615|
|136 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.72M||5||3||3,872|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.