- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
120 State St # 28, Reno, NV 895013 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $1,380,000
- Price/sqft: $381
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 12327101
- Zillow Home ID: 7323233
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 State Street # 28
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Incline Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.6% lower than in Reno Metro, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Incline Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Incline Village home values.
- 120 State Route 28 Incline Village, NV$912K32.51,876
- 120 State Route 28 Crystal Bay, NV$492K22.51,404
- 120 State Route 28 # 18 Crystal Bay, NV$873K12972
- 120 State Route 28 # 2 Crystal Bay, NV$1.17M231,945
- 120 State Route 28 # 3 Crystal Bay, NV$1.55M442,857
- 120 State Route 28 # 14 Incline Village, NV$1.93M11.5972
- 120 State Route 28 # 38-39 Incline Village, NV$2.69M455,920
- 180 Lake View Ave Crystal Bay, NV$1.07M33.53,149
- 155 Wassou Rd Incline Village, NV$654K332,032
- 220 Northlake Cir Incline Village, NV$885K33.52,486
Nearby Schools in Incline Village
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!