120 Stone St, Elmont, NY 110034 beds, 2 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $323,000
- Price/sqft: $268
- Parking: 231 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 32457 00360
- Zillow Home ID: 31178861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Stone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Elmont, and 41% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11003 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11003 home values.
- 116 Stone St Elmont, NY$275K--1.5925
- 1668 Atherton Ave Elmont, NY$308K421,158
- 1674 Atherton Ave Elmont, NY$263K221,007
- 110 Stone St Elmont, NY$297K--21,030
- 1680 Atherton Ave Elmont, NY$477K314,500
- 119 Emporia Ave Elmont, NY$301K--11,075
- 106 Stone St Elmont, NY$277K321,007
- 113 Emporia Ave Elmont, NY$367K--2.51,522
- Stone St Elmont, NY$339K--2.51,425
- Stone St Elmont, NY$299K--21,039
- 109 Emporia Ave Elmont, NY$328K--31,224
- 1660 Atherton Ave Elmont, NY$692K335,000
- 186 Hillsboro Ave Elmont, NY$439K--32,022
- 100 Stone St Elmont, NY$339K--2.51,425
- 1686 Atherton Ave Elmont, NY$315K--11,179
- 105 Emporia Ave Elmont, NY$314K421,142
- 117 Stone St Elmont, NY$391K--31,631
- 1654 Atherton Ave Elmont, NY$370K321,800
- 94 Stone St Elmont, NY$399K--31,799
- 111 Stone St Elmont, NY$288K--11,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!