- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,084 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $178,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 07404379
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Style \ Traditional, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Parking \ 2 Car, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Water\Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Laundry Type \ Closet
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 167 1290 017
- Zillow Home ID: 69075973
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30276 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Senoia as a whole. Among 30276 homes, this home is 32.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30276, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 408.3% higher than in Senoia, and 485.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30276 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Senoia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30276 home values.
|122 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$179K||4||2.5||1,535|
|121 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$203K||4||2.5||2,132|
|119 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$191K||--||3.5||1,634|
|123 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$206K||--||2||2,257|
|117 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$192K||--||2.5||1,852|
|116 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$200K||--||2||2,060|
|124 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$190K||4||3||1,742|
|118 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$208K||--||2.5||2,291|
|549 Seavy St Senoia, GA||$345K||--||3||3,957|
|210 Magnolia St Senoia, GA||$194K||4||3||1,967|
|208 Magnolia St Senoia, GA||$192K||--||3||1,896|
|115 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$195K||3||3||1,961|
|212 Magnolia St Senoia, GA||$200K||--||2||2,058|
|206 Magnolia St Senoia, GA||$178K||--||2.5||1,515|
|114 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$192K||--||2||1,904|
|127 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$188K||--||2||1,771|
|126 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$191K||4||3||1,924|
|214 Magnolia St Senoia, GA||$204K||--||2||2,187|
|204 Magnolia St Senoia, GA||$189K||--||2||1,674|
|125 Stonebridge Way Senoia, GA||$201K||3||2.5||2,076|
Nearby Schools in Senoia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!