- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,296 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $342,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $197
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Parcel #: M:130 B:180 L:015
- Zillow Home ID: 57734179
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-360K.
Market guideZillow predicts West End home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Hartford as a whole. Among West End homes, this home is valued 2.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 154.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% less than in Hartford, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
|125 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$228K||4||3.5||2,123|
|126 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$266K||4||4||3,393|
|110 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$291K||4||3.5||3,328|
|132 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$274K||4||3.5||3,429|
|135 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$241K||2||2.5||3,000|
|140 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$305K||5||4||4,200|
|111 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$321K||5||4||4,022|
|104 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$402K||5||4.5||5,472|
|145 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$271K||5||2.5||4,107|
|85 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$415K||6||4.5||5,530|
|88 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$398K||7||4||5,349|
|155 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$258K||3||3.5||3,238|
|156 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$270K||4||4||3,565|
|65 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$205K||3||2||2,304|
|71 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$428K||6||5.2||7,482|
|125 Scarborough St Hartford, CT||$426K||5||4.5||4,765|
|80 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$330K||5||3.5||4,092|
|165 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$270K||5||3||3,770|
|164 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$248K||5||3.5||2,802|
|76 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$353K||4||5||4,504|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!