120 W 7th St APT 305, Boston, MA 021272 beds, 2 baths, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $291
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $385,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Heated indoor parking, California closets
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: W:06 P:00711 S:040
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 63529642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 W 7th Street APT 305
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% lower than in Boston, and 67.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
- 135 W 7th St # 3 Boston, MA--11800
- 120 W 7th St APT 403 Boston, MA$495K221,131
- 120 W 7th St APT 304 Boston, MA$509K22950
- 120 W 7th St APT 103 Boston, MA$486K221,073
- 120 W 7th St APT 201 Boston, MA$523K221,216
- 120 W 7th St APT 203 Boston, MA$469K221,131
- 120 W 7th St APT 204 Boston, MA$507K221,076
- 120 W 7th St APT 401 Boston, MA$500K221,216
- 120 W 7th St APT 301 Boston, MA$483K221,216
- 120 W 7th St APT 503 Boston, MA$477K221,131
- 120 W 7th St APT 104 Boston, MA$484K221,070
- 120 W 7th St APT 404 Boston, MA$496K221,076
- 120 W 7th St APT 501 Boston, MA$531K221,216
- 120 W 7th St APT 303 Boston, MA$477K221,131
- 120 W 7th St APT 105 Boston, MA$477K221,046
- 120 W 7th St APT 202 Boston, MA$604K221,621
- 120 W 7th St APT 504 Boston, MA$508K221,100
- 120 W 7th St APT 102 Boston, MA$397K11.5828
- 120 W 7th St APT 205 Boston, MA$276K221,066
- 120 W 7th St APT 302 Boston, MA$631K221,621
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!