120 Westmoreland St, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 2 baths, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,836 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $348,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- 549 square ft in basement not included
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: W0190292008
- Zillow Home ID: 12555416
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Westmoreland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mary Munford home values.
- 122 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$308K21.51,447
- 118 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$468K32.52,148
- 124 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$464K322,683
- 116 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$393K322,141
- 114 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$364K421,756
- 126 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$316K21.51,355
- 33 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$602K42.52,617
- 37 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$565K42.52,370
- 31 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$456K32.51,814
- 112 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$374K321,888
- 39 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$559K32.52,339
- 29 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$499K42.51,970
- 128 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$522K32.52,171
- 41 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$545K42.51,965
- 110 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$351K31.51,751
- 27 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$604K42.52,547
- 130 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$634K43.53,411
- 43 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$627K433,155
- 108 Westmoreland St Richmond, VA$253K211,220
- 23 Willway Ave Richmond, VA$682K433,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!