1200 5th Ave APT 12C, New York, NY 100293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,461,188
- Price/sqft: $1,036
- Condo Common Charges \ 1285,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 16,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1607,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 58760,Total Charges \ 1662
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 57
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 16071032
- Zillow Home ID: 80004837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1200 5th Avenue APT 12C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 850% higher than in New York, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10029 home values.
- Apt 2B$3.05M----2,004
- Apt 12A$3.94M----2,282
- Apt 11A$3.95M----2,282
- Ofc 2C$1.6M221,410
- # 10S$8.79M553,708
- Apt 1F--11598
- Apt 11C$1.61M221,410
- Apt 11d$1.25M221,153
- Apt 7A$3.95M----2,282
- Apt 8B$2.5M----2,032
- Apt 15D$1.26M----1,153
- Apt 4C$1.68M----1,410
- Apt 9C$1.59M----1,410
- Apt 4D$1.25M221,153
- Apt 4A$3.94M----2,282
- Apt 14A$3.94M----2,282
- Apt 3C$1.59M----1,410
- Apt 15A$3.95M----2,282
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292