- Built in 2005
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,735 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $583/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $175,200
- Price/sqft: $387
- MLS #: A2057657
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Unit Design: East Of Us1
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit View: Bay
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Section: 39
- Bedroom Description: None
- Water Access: None
- Front Exposure: South
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease 1st Year
- Restrictions: Corporate Buyer OK
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 0
- Development Name: THE CLUB AT BRICKELL
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-086-3720
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 43
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0141390863720
- Zillow Home ID: 66176131
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $417-488K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Club at Brickell Bay|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.