- Built in 2005
- 70 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,044 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $743/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $348
- MLS #: A2087330
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Water Access: Other
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Unit View: Bay
- Special Information: As Is
- Unit Design: Lobby
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Section: 39
- Pet Restrictions: More Than 20 Lbs
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Maintenance Includes: Other Maintenance Includes
- Rooms Information: Other Rooms
- Windows: Other Windows
- Dining Description: Other
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Unit View: Skyline View
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-086-6380
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 43
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0141390866380
- Unit floor #: 38
- Zillow Home ID: 64482457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $432-457K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (687)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Club at Brickell Bay|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.