- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1200 E Washington St APT 4, Greenville, SC 296012 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A block away from the Greenville Zoo and Cleveland Park.
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $172,225
- Price/sqft: $169
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Partial basement
- View: City, Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0048010100400
- Zillow Home ID: 10989348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1200 E Washington Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.1% lower than in Greenville, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 1200 E Washington St APT 3 Greenville, SC$108K22.51,020
- 1200 E Washington St APT 6 Greenville, SC$112K22.51,173
- 1200 E Washington St Greenville, SC$114K231,173
- Washington Greenville, SC--------
- 1200 E Washington St APT 3 Greenville, SC$155K22.51,100
- 1205 E Washington St Greenville, SC$100K211,220
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 305 Greenville, SC$125K22.51,600
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 106 Greenville, SC$119K22.5--
- 1207 E Washington St Greenville, SC$123K211,012
- 1211 E Washington St Greenville, SC$290K--1--
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 406 Greenville, SC$311K232,299
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 403 Greenville, SC$224K22.51,047
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 105 Greenville, SC$217K22.51,463
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 206 Greenville, SC$302K22.51,938
- 4 Boyce Ave Greenville, SC$316K724,140
- 2 Boyce Ave Greenville, SC$222K31.251,800
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 306 Greenville, SC$165K22.52,300
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 305 Greenville, SC$276K221,735
- 1209 E Washington St UNIT 106 Greenville, SC$459K22.52,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.