TO MAKE THIS THE MOST COMPETITIVE GULF FRONT 3 BEDROOM ENSUITE AVAILABLE ON SAND KEY... The most coveted floor plan within the Meridian and more appropriately all of Sand Key Beach presents itself with an unsurpassed 17th floor elevation allowing parallel and direct Gulf, Sunset, Southwest sweep, Clearwater Beach and far Northwest sweep vistas down to Caladesi and beyond. This well designed "E" offers 3 en suite bedrooms, each with equally spectacular Gulf views and 2,700+ square feet of inspired appointments that are Architectural Digest worthy. Outfitted with tumbled travertine flooring, custom mill work inclusive of exquisite cabinetry, bookshelves, built-ins and mouldings. Wood kitchen cabinetry, superior stainless appliances including Fisher Paykel and Kitchen Aid, stone counters and a marble master bath with well appointed walk-in closets are just some of this condo home's many attributes. From the sinuous curve of the balcony with a sublime symphony of sun, sand & sea to four sets of slider doors that frame picturesque Gulf views within the living and dining rooms there is an inherent beach grandeur that 1705 offers. Fabulous resort amenities offer heated pool with spa, poolside canopied cabanas, state of the art fitness center, steam, sauna, mist, 2 story social room with caterer's kitchen, concierge service and 24hr security. Rare 2 under building parking spaces convey within the sale.
- Lot: 5.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,179 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $419
- MLS #: U7620850
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- View: City, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Architectural Style \ Florida, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Handicap Modified, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Storage, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Construction Status \ Completed, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Handicap Modified, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Tennis Courts - Private, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Garage Features \ Secured Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Balcony, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Flood Zone, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Flood Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Minimum Lease \ 3 Months, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Spa, Pool Type \ Tile, Property Description \ 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story, Property Description \ High Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Built Up, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water Access \ Bay/Harbor, Water Access \ Gulf/Ocean, Water Extras \ Seawall - Concrete, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,743 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172915573180001705
- Unit floor #: 17
- Zillow Home ID: 58183249
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $755K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sand Key Civic Association home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Clearwater as a whole. Among Sand Key Civic Association homes, this home is 217.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 62.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sand Key Civic Association, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.8% less than in Clearwater, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sand Key Civic Association home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sand Key Civic Association home values.
|Other Units in this Building (103)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1200 Gulf Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.