1200 Hudson St, Elkhart, IN 465163 beds, 1 bath, 3,049 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,049 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1906
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 200607232010000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50608478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1200 Hudson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elkhart, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% higher than in Elkhart Metro, and 64.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elkhart home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elkhart home values.
- 1206 Hudson St Elkhart, IN--2--988
- 205 Union St Elkhart, IN$65K2--1,146
- 1110 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$42K3--1,326
- Hudson St Elkhart, IN$114K4--2,164
- 301 Union St Elkhart, IN$42K3--1,470
- 1212 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$38K2--1,000
- 203 Union St Elkhart, IN$63K2--1,189
- 204 Union St Elkhart, IN$77K2--1,630
- 1106 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$45K2--1,618
- 1211 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$49K3--952
- 1209 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$54K211,092
- 307 Union St Elkhart, IN$45K3--1,510
- 1105 Hester St Elkhart, IN$46K2--720
- 201 Union St Elkhart, IN$85K311,176
- 1218 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$41K3--1,240
- 1213 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$46K3--1,050
- Union St Elkhart, IN--------
- 1102 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$45K3--1,480
- 1215 Hudson St Elkhart, IN$79K3--1,794
- 1101 Hester St Elkhart, IN$46K2--768
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292