1200 Lake Ave, Greenwich, CT 068314 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 293 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $625
- MLS #: 99046506
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Stone
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,803 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 286-10-1338
- Zillow Home ID: 57313340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1200 Lake Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06831 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% higher than in Greenwich, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06831 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06831 home values.
- Edgar Rd Armonk, NY--------
- 35 Edgar Rd Greenwich, CT$1.08M------
- 1110 Lake Ave Greenwich, CT$2.51M44.55,211
- 7 Partridge Hill Ln Greenwich, CT$6.91M57.510,929
- 25 Edgar Rd Armonk, NY$2.53M------
- 1127 Lake Ave Greenwich, CT$7.21M54.58,177
- 41 Mead Rd North Castle, NY--Studio----
- 11 Partridge Hill Ln Greenwich, CT$3.2M54.55,163
- 6 Partridge Hill Ln Greenwich, CT$1.57M321,821
- 20 Edgar Rd Greenwich, CT--------
- 1103 Lake Ave Greenwich, CT$4.18M86.57,311
- 1100 Lake Ave Greenwich, CT$1.84M465,356
- 22 Partridge Hill Ln Greenwich, CT$8.24M588,416
- 102 Round Hill Rd North Castle, NY$744K------
- 2 Mountain Laurel Dr Greenwich, CT$1.88M565,141
- 31 Mead Rd North Castle, NY$953K------
- 1 Gaston Farm Rd Greenwich, CT$2.9M556,137
- 114 Round Hill Rd North Castle, NY$1.34M544,601
- 3 Gaston Farm Rd Greenwich, CT$3.36M656,482
- 2 Mountain Laurel Dr Greenwich, CT$1.7M55.55,141
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292