1200 Matsonford Rd, Conshohocken, PA 194283 beds, 2 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 107 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 6393792
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 580013414001
- Zillow Home ID: 10043367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1200 Matsonford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19428 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.8% less than in West Conshohocken, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19428 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Conshohocken.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19428 home values.
- 1152 Matsonford Rd Conshohocken, PA$172K321,348
- 1202 Matsonford Rd Conshohocken, PA$300K41.51,568
- 258 Tennessee Ave Conshohocken, PA$231K32.51,884
- 262 Tennessee Ave Conshohocken, PA$311K31.52,231
- 1148 Matsonford Rd Conshohocken, PA$264K411,678
- 1206 Matsonford Rd Conshohocken, PA$186K211,079
- 1232 Hillside Ave Conshohocken, PA$390K444,102
- 257 Kentucky Ave Conshohocken, PA$304K32.52,200
- 1210 Matsonford Rd Conshohocken, PA$265K321,638
- 265 Kentucky Ave Conshohocken, PA$332K32.51,597
- 1142 Matsonford Rd Conshohocken, PA$232K321,774
- 286 Tennessee Ave Conshohocken, PA$251K32.51,950
- Hillside Ave Conshohocken, PA$207K311,452
- 1142 Matsonford Rd W Cnshohocken, PA$220K31.51,774
- 245 Kentucky Ave Conshohocken, PA$206K31.51,920
- 266 Kentucky Ave Conshohocken, PA$324K32.52,143
- 285 Kentucky Ave Conshohocken, PA$340K321,622
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!