1200 Monroe St NW# 1, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 7/24/12: $520,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,474 sq ft
- Lot:1,116 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $520,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringLaminate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional FeaturesGranite in kitchen, mantle & 2 full baths, California Closets, lamintates and/or tile throughout,
- Days on Zillow507
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #2839 2001
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID68081668
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$594,977||$553K – $643K||+$4,399||$403||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,830/mo||$1.8K – $3.3K/mo||-$44||$1.92||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Columbia Heights home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Columbia Heights homes, this home is valued 18.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.8% lower than in Washington, and 82.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1200 Monroe St Nw # 1
- # 2$631K22.51,535
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Bruce-Monroe Elementary School @ Park V... (assigned) PK-5 0.5 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Nationhouse Watoto School PK-12 0.2 mi
- Tubman Elementary PK-5 0.2 mi
- Raymond Education Campus PK-8 0.3 mi
- E.L. Haynes PCS - Georgia Avenue 4-8 0.3 mi
- Capital City PCS - High 9-12 0.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005