- Lot: 4,673 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 26 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 710790
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 485 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 276 sqft
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Partially Finished, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Dock, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ M, View \ City, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 769000001502
- Zillow Home ID: 55048252
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 4.2% next year. Among 98520 homes, this home is 71.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.1% greater than in Aberdeen, and 76.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1116 N J St Aberdeen, WA||$175K||--||--||2,571|
|100 W 10th St Aberdeen, WA||$161K||--||--||2,200|
|111 W 11th St Aberdeen, WA||$391K||11||7.5||6,500|
|1119 N Broadway St Aberdeen, WA||$193K||--||--||2,650|
|1215 N Broadway St Aberdeen, WA||$155K||4||1.5||2,153|
|200 W 10th St Aberdeen, WA||$268K||--||--||4,056|
|1111 N Broadway St Aberdeen, WA||$245K||--||--||3,398|
|102 W 10th St Aberdeen, WA||$150K||--||--||2,043|
|206 W 11th St Aberdeen, WA||$192K||--||--||1,988|
|206 W 10th St Aberdeen, WA||$141K||--||--||1,656|
|102 W 11th St Aberdeen, WA||$397K||5||3||6,500|
|203 W 10th St Aberdeen, WA||$267K||4||2.5||4,528|
|115 W 12th St Aberdeen, WA||$158K||4||2||1,674|
|1100 N J St Aberdeen, WA||$261K||--||--||5,702|
|1115 N J St Aberdeen, WA||$211K||--||--||2,480|
|1103 N Broadway St Aberdeen, WA||$236K||4||3.5||4,300|
|121 W 12th St Aberdeen, WA||$249K||4||2||2,940|
|1107 N J St Aberdeen, WA||$261K||--||--||4,060|
|214 W 10th St Aberdeen, WA||$260K||4||2.5||4,263|
|202 W 9th St Aberdeen, WA||$239K||4||2||3,400|
Nearby Schools in Aberdeen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!