1200 Ocean Ave # 348375, San Francisco, CA 941121 bed, 1 bath, 763 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- 5 minutes to BART - 12-minute ride to downtown San Francisco, Controlled-access, underground parking, Easy Commute to any Bay Area town and Silicon Valley, Free Weights, Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchens, Handrails in unit (upon request), Individually programmable thermostats in each room, Ocean view from unit, On-Site Maintenance, On-Site Management, On-Site Whole Foods Market, Package Receiving, Pet Friendly- Cats and Dogs Welcome, Shared Courtyards- with BBQs & WiFi, Short Term Leases Available, View, Washer/Dryer in every apartment home, Window blinds, covered garage parking available
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 173
- Floor size: 763 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106921709
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1200 Ocean Avenue # 348375
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood Park home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.