12001 S State Route 904, Cheney, WA 990044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
2,178 Square Feet
2 Full and 1 Partial Bathrooms
4+ Car Garage
Separate Rental Apartment
Renovated farmhouse with 2 car garage, huge shop, barn, and wonderful grounds for organic farming or the avid gardener. Separate income producing apartment on the property or it could be used as a mother-in-law suite. The orchard boasts 19 fruit trees with a centrally located hot tub for relaxing and star gazing. The backyard boasts a full grape arbor with 4 grape varietals and 4 large rotational organic beds. Just 4 miles to Cheney, and 10 miles to Spokane.
Remodeled kitchen with new cabinets and ample space for the chef. 2 walk-in pantries for all the preserves and canned tomato sauce from the garden. Breakfast nook with plenty of natural light and adjacent to the laundry and mudroom.
2 car garage with woodshop and insulated office area. 20x45 shop with separate panel and meter for endless small business opportunities. Both shops add over 2,000 square feet of covered work space and storage. Both shops have full work benches and ample power supply for every project. This space is perfect for storage, restorations, small business, or home projects. Outdoor 220 lighting throughout the property as well as low voltage lighting in the orchard with main panel in the shop.
All tools and farm equipment are negociable.
240 sq. ft. greenhouse for spring seedlings and transplants. Extensive raised beds with complete drip irrigation. 4 rotational beds totaling over 1.5 acres of usable planting ground. Currently it is used organically, with timed irrigation on each bed. 2 acres of lawn space, completely irrigated and manicured. 15 blueberry plants, and 50+ lavender bushes give an amazing aroma and pollination potential. The land is perfect for farm to table entrepreneurs, farmers markets, the hobby farmer, or avid gardener.
This property has long been a Christmas Tree Farm and has a customer base for the interested arborist. Currently there are 50+ harvestable trees for the 2013 season and generous room to plant 150+ in the drip irrigated grove of Grand Firs.
The separate apartment has its own kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living quarters all on its own electric meter. Could be converted to office, rented to EWU graduate student, or used as home for the in-laws.
In the main house there are 3 bedrooms on the second floor. Each bedroom had a separate closet and the master has two closets and nook. The main floor has a large living room with exposed wood and brickwork. The den has natural wood and a gas insert. On those cold winter days this home feels like a lodge with the surrounding brickwork and rough sawn woodwork.
The main bath is large has a shower and separate tub, with a good amount of storage and natural light. The second 1/2 bath is part of the laundry room and is perfect for a mud room after a days work on the property.
This house is very unique. Perfect for kids, entertaining, hobbies, and farming. Not only does it have instant income production via the apartment, there is tremendous opportunity to expand the Christmas tree operation or create a farm to table business. And when not enjoying the bounty of the land, there are acres of fun; full sand volleyball court, adjacent field for soccer, football, or baseball. 2.5 acres of timber for exploring right in your backyard!!
- Lot: 5.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $239,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other, Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,178 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1911
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142520113
- Zillow Home ID: 23471415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12001 S State Route 904
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 99004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% greater than in Cheney, and 1.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 99004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cheney.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 99004 home values.
- 12001 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$244K42.52,178
- 12301 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$188K321,756
- 12212 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$185K321,844
- 11819 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$85K21546
- 12212 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$209K321,844
- 11815 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$121K211,171
- 12015 S State Road 904 Hwy Spokane, WA$245K42.51,872
- 12112 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$180K321,803
- 12012 W Hunt Rd Cheney, WA$166K321,232
- 12215 W Meadow Lake Rd Cheney, WA$352K333,243
- 12314 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$86K11572
- 11823 W Hunt Rd Cheney, WA$225K311,514
- 12317 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$252K431,976
- 11605 S Spear Rd Cheney, WA$328K433,063
- 11717 S Old Psh 11 Cheney, WA$161K311,392
- 11818 W Hunt Rd Cheney, WA$322K42.52,461
- 10007 W Raspberry Ave Cheney, WA$220K322,149
- 10006 W Barberry Rd Cheney, WA$195K321,819
- 10111 W Barberry Rd Cheney, WA$160K321,196
- 12401 S State Route 904 Cheney, WA$184K411,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!