A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 242 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $78,500
- Price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Over 55 living
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Athletic Court, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ See Remarks, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Parking Types \ Individual Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 31, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Yard, Utility room location \ M
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,094 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 9007830260
- Zillow Home ID: 81369990
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $84-125K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98374 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Puyallup as a whole. Among 98374 homes, this home is valued 60.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98374, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.5% greater than in Puyallup, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Puyallup.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98374 home values.
- 3939 10th St SE APT D41 beds, 1 baths
1,190 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1997
Nearby Schools in Puyallup
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!