12008 Silver Sun Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731623 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautiful home in Piedmont Schools w/ great space in all the right places. Family room has a vaulted ceiling, lovely fireplace and lots of built in bookcases & two sets of cabinets. Fantastic kitchen remodel, light bright and open with granite counters, under counter lighting with tons of counters & cabinet space. Master bedroom also has vaulted ceilings & master shower is brand new w/ beautiful 18" tile & neat shelves for all your products.
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 123241510
- Zillow Home ID: 21926799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12008 Silver Sun Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73162, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 50.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73162 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73162 home values.
- 12012 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$146K322,134
- 12004 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$141K322,134
- 12016 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$139K322,019
- 12000 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$134K31.52,019
- 12009 Blue Moon Ave Oklahoma City, OK$142K321,919
- 12013 Blue Moon Ave Oklahoma City, OK$150K322,034
- 12005 Blue Moon Ave Oklahoma City, OK$125K321,420
- 12009 Silver Sun Dr # 0 Oklahoma City, OK$143K------
- 12017 Blue Moon Ave Oklahoma City, OK$129K321,560
- 12020 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$131K321,648
- 12001 Blue Moon Ave Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,564
- 11920 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$139K322,023
- 12009 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$142K322,103
- 12013 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,750
- 12005 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$146K322,223
- 12021 Blue Moon Ave Oklahoma City, OK$122K321,339
- 12017 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$170K322,516
- 11921 Blue Moon Ave Oklahoma City, OK$152K322,232
- 12001 Silver Sun Dr Oklahoma City, OK$169K322,546
- 11913 Glenhurst Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$131K32.52,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!