12009 Hiram Pl NE, Seattle, WA 981254 beds, 1 bath, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,480 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $218,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3448000295
- Zillow Home ID: 48875597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12009 Hiram Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victory Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% higher than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victory Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
- 12001 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$495K532,290
- 12015 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$318K31940
- 12017 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$409K311,770
- 2635 NE 120th St Seattle, WA$520K32.51,800
- 12025 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$413K311,200
- 12016 Hiram Pl NE # B Seattle, WA$339K331,773
- 12016 Hiram Pl NE # A Seattle, WA$347K32.51,645
- 12030 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$349K311,180
- 12005 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$357K21.51,430
- 11730 Daniel Pl NE Seattle, WA$582K42.53,040
- 2603 NE 120th St Seattle, WA$579K62.253,330
- 12036 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$350K21950
- 12019 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$341K311,120
- 12029 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$535K421,480
- 12004 Daniel Pl NE Seattle, WA$306K211,150
- 12042 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$286K111,000
- 11734 Daniel Pl NE Seattle, WA$318K41.51,600
- 12037 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$383K21910
- 12031 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$530K652,370
- 12046 Hiram Pl NE Seattle, WA$325K11940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292