1201 Beeston Ct, Wilmington, NC 284115 beds, 3 baths, 2,735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: 529 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,735 sqft
- Parcel #: R03515004011000
- Zillow Home ID: 54287775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1201 Beeston Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28411, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.2% lower than in Murraysville, and 35.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28411 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Murraysville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28411 home values.
- 1205 Beeston Ct Wilmington, NC$347K42.52,881
- 6628 Shire Ln Wilmington, NC$243K42.52,765
- 6624 Shire Ln Wilmington, NC$243K42.52,268
- 1204 Tremont Ct Wilmington, NC$272K323,067
- 1200 Tremont Ct Wilmington, NC$261K332,203
- 1207 Beeston Ct Wilmington, NC$243K32.52,550
- 6632 Shire Ln Wilmington, NC$253K322,068
- 1206 Tremont Ct Wilmington, NC$244K42.52,592
- 6620 Shire Ln Wilmington, NC$270K443,043
- 1200 Beeston Ct Wilmington, NC$242K332,369
- 1206 Beeston Ct Wilmington, NC$244K42.52,326
- 6636 Shire Ln Wilmington, NC$273K432,250
- 6616 Shire Ln Wilmington, NC$243K32.52,798
- 1208 Tremont Ct Wilmington, NC$243K432,700
- 923 Sheffield Dr Wilmington, NC$242K32.52,591
- 927 Sheffield Dr Wilmington, NC$276K42.52,430
- 1204 Beeston Ct Wilmington, NC$242K42.52,481
- 1001 Sheffield Dr Wilmington, NC$248K32.51,902
- 921 Sheffield Dr Wilmington, NC$246K42.52,727
- 6612 Shire Ln Wilmington, NC$242K432,521
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292