1201 Maple Ave, Apex, NC 275023 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $116,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 075209063275000
- Zillow Home ID: 6376393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1201 Maple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.7% higher than in Apex, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 1207 Maple Ave Apex, NC$207K--1.52,096
- 1111 Maple Ave Apex, NC$206K--21,974
- 1200 Maple Ave Apex, NC$184K--21,876
- 1209 Maple Ave Apex, NC$243K632,725
- 1204 Maple Ave Apex, NC$157K--21,423
- 1208 Maple Ave Apex, NC$182K--21,835
- 1107 Maple Ave Apex, NC$201K32.51,650
- 1110 Maple Ave Apex, NC$208K--2.51,935
- 1211 Maple Ave Apex, NC$204K42.52,189
- 1610 Brooklyn Rd Apex, NC$197K--2.52,007
- 1805 Oak St Apex, NC$161K--21,265
- 1604 Brooklyn Rd Apex, NC$178K--21,959
- 1210 Maple Ave Apex, NC$205K--31,888
- 1106 Maple Ave Apex, NC$171K----1,668
- 1105 Maple Ave Apex, NC$186K--2.51,911
- 1600 Brooklyn Rd Apex, NC$204K--22,088
- 1111 Knollwood Dr Apex, NC$184K--32,015
- 1302 Maple Ave Apex, NC$202K--21,828
- 1104 Maple Ave Apex, NC$177K--2.52,009
- 1802 Oak St Apex, NC$204K--21,766
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292