1201 N Nash St APT 106, Arlington, VA 222091 bed, 1 bath, 1,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $510,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Viking oven, marble countertops, wine refrigerator, platform bed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 17037308
- Zillow Home ID: 61182261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1201 N Nash Street APT 106
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Radnor-Ft Myer Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% lower than in Arlington, and 94.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Radnor-Ft Myer Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Radnor-Ft Myer Heights home values.
- 1201 N Nash St # '602 Arlington, VA$1.08M332,068
- 1418 12th St N # 1418B Arlington, VA$561K22.51,184
- 1418 12th St N # 1418A Arlington, VA$563K231,184
- 1235 N Nash St # 1 Arlington, VA$511K22.51,124
- 1222 N Meade St # ES204 Arlington, VA$278K11660
- 1201 N Nash St APT 204 Arlington, VA$1.54M332,749
- 1222 N Meade St APT 17 Arlington, VA$405K21900
- 1223 N Nash St Arlington, VA$676K22.5--
- 1412 12th St N # 1412B Arlington, VA$561K22.51,184
- 1412 12th St N # 1412A Arlington, VA$561K22.51,184
- 1225 N Nash St # 1 Arlington, VA$510K22.51,124
- 1215 N Nash St # 1 Arlington, VA$705K231,665
- 1231 N Nash St # 1 Arlington, VA$705K231,665
- 1304 N Meade St APT 2 Arlington, VA$321K21780
- 1200 N Nash St APT 252 Arlington, VA$464K------
- 1300 N Meade St APT 23 Arlington, VA$322K21780
- 1300 N Meade St APT 20 Arlington, VA$319K11710
- 1302 N Meade St APT 18 Arlington, VA$330K21840
- 1201 N Nash St APT 602 Arlington, VA$781K22.52,068
- 1213 N Nash St Arlington, VA$682K231,665
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!