1201 N Orange Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90038Studio, 2 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
TUESDAY 6/23 11AM-2PM
SUNDAY 6/28 2PM - 5PM
COME ON BY!!!
DIRECTIONS: WEST OF HIGHLAND & NORTH OF SANTA MONICA BLVD.
CALL JASON 323-656-1800
- Lot: 5,314 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $429
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5532009011
- Zillow Home ID: 20788987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1201 N Orange Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood home values.
- 7011 Lexington Ave West Hollywood, CA$658K211,258
- 1157 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$977K642,962
- 1157 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$953K632,962
- 1153 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$590K221,092
- 1149 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$736K211,196
- 1228 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$867K321,438
- 1158 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$744K211,391
- 7021 Lexington Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.37M432,896
- 1206 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$663K31.51,092
- 1212 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$578K211,148
- 1145 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.01M522,382
- 1212 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$689K211,092
- 1216 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$824K----2,154
- 1154 N Sycamore Ave APT 10 Los Angeles, CA$474K23.51,091
- 1154 N Sycamore Ave APT 12 Los Angeles, CA$497K231,142
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292