1201 Summertime Pl, Augusta, GA 309092 beds, 3 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 0131132000
- Zillow Home ID: 14937095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1201 Summertime Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the National Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% lower than in Augusta, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help National Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or National Hills home values.
- 1203 Summertime Pl Augusta, GA$102K221,247
- 1205 Summertime Pl Augusta, GA$100K221,335
- 1011 Fleetwood Dr Augusta, GA$117K21.51,188
- 1207 Summertime Pl Augusta, GA$101K221,257
- 1209 Summertime Pl Augusta, GA$102K221,250
- 1013 Fleetwood Dr Augusta, GA$99K221,135
- 1211 Summertime Pl Augusta, GA$100K221,325
- 1015 Fleetwood Dr Augusta, GA$116K221,224
- 1213 Summertime Pl Augusta, GA$99K221,168
- 1215 Summertime Pl Augusta, GA$101K221,264
- 2802 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$104K221,423
- 2804 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$102K221,222
- 2815 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA--------
- 2806 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$101K221,254
- 2808 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$107K221,300
- 1129 Brookwood Dr Augusta, GA$106K321,538
- 1131 Brookwood Dr Augusta, GA$116K42.51,989
- 2809 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$129K331,259
- 2811 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$120K331,744
- 2807 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$158K32.52,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292