12010 River Canyon Rd SE, Huntsville, AL 358034 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 411 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 730325
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AIR CONDITION \ Central 1, Allow 3rd Party Comments? \ No, Appear on Internet \ Yes, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Security System, Block \ 1, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, CONSTRUCTION \ Full Brick, County \ MADISON, Elementary School \ CHALLENGER, FENCE \ Privacy Fence, FIREPLACE \ One, Foreclosure \ No, GARAGE/CARPORT \ Two Car Garage, HEAT \ Gas, High School \ GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL, IDX Include \ Yes, Internet Display Address \ Yes, Lot \ 6, Middle School \ CHALLENGER, State \ AL, Status \ ACTIVE, STYLE \ Ranch/1 Story, Subdivision \ RIVER CANYON, Syndication \ Yes, Type \ Single Family Detached, VOW Allow AVM? \ Yes, Water Property \ No, WATER PROPERTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 2303083001030011
- Zillow Home ID: 92167975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12010 River Canyon Road Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.9% lower than in Huntsville, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 35803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Huntsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35803 home values.
- 12008 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$180K42.52,036
- 12012 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$190K--2.52,319
- 12014 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$193K--22,086
- 12006 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$173K--2.52,021
- 12009 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$172K--22,128
- 12013 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$221K522,660
- 12007 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$155K--21,798
- 587 Chunn Rd SE Huntsville, AL$113K--11,355
- 12013 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$200K--2.52,617
- 12004 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$178K431,977
- 12005 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$167K431,906
- 12004 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$157K341,000
- 2503 Rileys Pass SE Huntsville, AL$186K321,930
- 2502 Rileys Pass SE Huntsville, AL$187K--22,060
- 12003 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$201K--22,105
- 12002 River Canyon Rd SE Huntsville, AL$221K42.51,975
- 12002 Brian Lake Ct SE Huntsville, AL$185K--22,187
- Wynterhall Rd SE Huntsville, AL--------
- 12004 Brian Lake Ct SE Huntsville, AL$178K--1.52,107
- 2505 Rileys Pass SE Huntsville, AL$195K--2.52,333
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!