12013 SE 269th Pl, Kent, WA 980306 beds, 2 baths, 3,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Small neighborhood16 homes wonderful neighbors.
Close to all shopping amenities and highways.
Across from a school park to go for walks or jogging.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $318,750
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 527 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Jetted Jacuzzi in master and extended hardwood in dining. Extended driveway parks 2 cars.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,210 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5530350080
- Zillow Home ID: 80131047
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12013 Se 269th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% greater than in Kent, and 317.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98030 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
1,830 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 12007 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$405K432,810
- 12007 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$358K42.52,771
- 12019 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$370K42.52,988
- 12019 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$438K433,055
- 12012 SE 270th St Kent, WA$354K42.52,771
- 12013 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$440K52.53,210
- 12022 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$330K42.52,609
- 12018 SE 270th St Kent, WA$379K42.53,110
- 12008 SE 270th St Kent, WA$368K42.52,988
- 12012 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$361K432,828
- 12008 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$345K42.52,457
- 12018 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$376K42.53,110
- 12023 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$379K42.53,110
- 12003 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$372KStudio--2,988
- 12022 SE 270th St Kent, WA$357K432,840
- 12002 SE 270th St Kent, WA$348K532,562
- 12002 SE 269th Pl Kent, WA$387K42.53,110
- 26911 121st Pl SE Kent, WA$276K42.51,870
- 12102 SE 270th St Kent, WA$283K42.52,070
- 26909 121st Pl SE Kent, WA$274K42.51,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!