- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12019 199th St, Jamaica, NY 114121,555 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,840 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $422,500
- Price/sqft: $272
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,555 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 126870054
- Zillow Home ID: 32195405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12019 199th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% higher than in New York, and 46.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 12015 199th St Jamaica, NY$425K----1,555
- 12041 199th St Saint Albans, NY$331K321,858
- 12023 199th St Jamaica, NY$403K----1,555
- 12011 199th St Jamaica, NY$447K----1,555
- 12027 199th St Jamaica, NY$444K----1,518
- 200th St Queens, NY--------
- 12014 200th St Jamaica, NY$382K321,620
- 12022 200th St Jamaica, NY$451K----2,321
- 12012 200th St Jamaica, NY$299K----1,620
- 12031 199th St Jamaica, NY$439K31.51,800
- 12026 200th St Jamaica, NY$405K----1,380
- 19912 120th Ave Jamaica, NY$514K----1,518
- 19916 120th Ave Jamaica, NY$563K42.52,277
- 19908 120th Ave Jamaica, NY$417K----1,518
- 12046 199th St Saint Albans, NY$195K21--
- 12020 200th St Jamaica, NY$328K----640
- 12037 199th St Jamaica, NY$425K42.51,555
- 12036 199th St Saint Albans, NY$330K43--
- 12036 199th St Saint Albans, NY$359K432,307
- 19920 120th Ave Jamaica, NY$446K----1,518
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292