1202 Campbell Ave, Wheaton, IL 601893 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This Ranch Style Home Offers 3 BEDROOMS And 1 BATHROOM for $207,000 in WHEATON.
NEW HARDWOOD FLOORING
EAT IN KITCHEN with NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, NEW CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS
NEW A/C UNIT
LARGE FAMILY ROOM
PARTIALLY FENCED YARD
2 CAR DETACHED GARAGE with AUTOMATIC OPENER
FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT
WHEATON SCHOOL DISTRICT 200
Close to downtown Wheaton and Danada. Easy access to expressways and train. Great school district. Hurry...this one will not last long.
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, APRIL 13 from 1:00-4:00 1202 Campbell Ave., Wheaton
- Lot: 7,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 111 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $138,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 0521207019
- Zillow Home ID: 4448711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1202 Campbell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60189, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% lower than in Wheaton, and 338.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60189 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60189 home values.
- 1128 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL--------
- 1206 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$191K31960
- 1210 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$685K42.53,005
- 1122 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$191K--1960
- 515 Dawes Ave Wheaton, IL$208K--11,120
- 1118 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$220K--1.51,280
- 1203 Underwood Ter Wheaton, IL$191K--1960
- 1129 Underwood Ter Wheaton, IL$190K31960
- 1211 Underwood Ter Wheaton, IL--------
- 1211 Underwood Ter Wheaton, IL$283K--1.51,324
- 1125 Underwood Ter Wheaton, IL$313K--32,009
- 1114 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$226K--1960
- 1215 Underwood Ter Wheaton, IL$225K--1874
- 1119 Underwood Ter Wheaton, IL$223K31.51,300
- 1203 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$215K--11,152
- 1129 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$183K31960
- 1207 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$216K--11,420
- 1110 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$229K321,240
- 1125 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$215K--11,280
- 1211 Campbell Ave Wheaton, IL$223K--11,130
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.