- Lot: 5,566 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 133 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,412 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $39,950
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: T2733983
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Location \ Corner Lot, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Last Status \ Incomplete, Air Conditioning \ No Air, Heatingand Fuel \ No Heat, Garage Features \ Detached, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Exterior Construction \ Asbestos
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 1728550000
- Zillow Home ID: 45099234
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-76K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33603 home values will rise 11.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among 33603 homes, this home is 62.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 59.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Tampa, and 245.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33603 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33603 home values.
|1204 E 32nd Ave Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1||704|
|1201 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$79K||3||2||1,350|
|1203 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$83K||3||2||1,432|
|1206 E 32nd Ave Tampa, FL||$55K||2||1||976|
|3715 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$75K||3||2||1,368|
|1111 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$117K||3||2||1,728|
|3808 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$80K||3||2||1,448|
|1205 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$58K||2||1||912|
|1208 E 32nd Ave Tampa, FL||$59K||2||1||976|
|3806 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$66K||3||1||1,237|
|3713 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$64K||2||1||1,136|
|1207 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$56K||2||1||884|
|1109 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$95K||3||1||1,424|
|1205 E 32nd Ave Tampa, FL||$57K||2||1||1,008|
|1108 E 32nd Ave Tampa, FL||$60K||2||1||928|
|1108 E 32nd Ave Tampa, FL||$84K||--||--||--|
|1210 E 32nd Ave Tampa, FL||$53K||3||1||912|
|1202 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$81K||3||2||1,175|
|3711 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$73K||4||2||1,200|
|1204 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$135K||5||3||1,824|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.