1202 Hanson Ln, Ramona, CA 920653 beds, 2 baths, 2,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet and peaceful.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2001 for $245,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Lighted putting green (18 holes).
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,017 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2843300200
- Zillow Home ID: 16753815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1202 Hanson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 64.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 1226 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$428K321,854
- Hanson Ln Ramona, CA--------
- 1374 San Vicente Rd Ramona, CA$465K421,848
- 1151 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$370K321,560
- 1465 Barnett Rd Ramona, CA$446K221,672
- 1217 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$368K331,316
- 1370 San Vicente Rd Ramona, CA$568K532,994
- 1221 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$367K321,537
- 1302 San Vicente Rd Ramona, CA$374K31.51,353
- 1332 San Vicente Rd Ramona, CA$396K321,840
- 1147 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$373K421,624
- 1139 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$516K532,349
- Barnett Rd Ramona, CA--321,672
- 1348 San Vicente Rd Ramona, CA$456K421,900
- 1255 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$385K321,484
- 1145 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$337K421,584
- 1133 Hanson Ln Ramona, CA$381K421,624
- 1170 Campbell Way Ramona, CA$370K421,344
- 1366 San Vicente Rd Ramona, CA$416K421,622
Nearby Schools in Ramona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292