1202 Rand Hill Rd, Morrisonville, NY 129624 beds, 2 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 09240017700000010040000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29936150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1202 Rand Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12962, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Beekmantown, and 93.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12962 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beekmantown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1216 Rand Hill Rd Morrisonville, NY$239K422,009
- 1194 Rand Hill Rd Morrisonville, NY$235K42.52,034
- Rand Hill Rd Beekmantown, NY--------
- 1205 Rand Hill Rd Morrisonville, NY$196K321,550
- 1187 Rand Hill Rd Morrisonville, NY$242K32.52,114
- 1179 Rand Hill Rd Morrisonville, NY$205K32.51,958
- 4 The Ninety Rd Morrisonville, NY$169K422,394
- 40 Spring Dr Plattsburgh, NY$250K42.52,434
- 36 Spring Dr Plattsburgh, NY$249K42.52,398
- 1221 Rand Hill Rd Morrisonville, NY$243K422,401
- 1162 Rand Hill Rd Morrisonville, NY$218K321,944
- 16 Spring Dr Plattsburgh, NY$242K421,767
- 16 Spring Run Morrisonville, NY--422,752
- The Ninety Rd Beekmantown, NY--------
- Spring Run Rd Beekmantown, NY--------
- 44 Spring Dr Plattsburgh, NY$242K32.51,800
- 44 Spring Run Morrisonville, NY$239K32.51,800
Nearby Schools in Beekmantown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292