- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1202 W 9th St, Ashtabula, OH 440044 beds, 2 baths, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $51,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 684080012500
- Zillow Home ID: 72418502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1202 W 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.3% higher than in Ashtabula, and 45.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashtabula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1148 W 9th St Ashtabula, OH--------
- 1207 Tivision Pl Ashtabula, OH$50K311,140
- 1211 Tivision Pl Ashtabula, OH--------
- 1217 Tivision Pl Ashtabula, OH--321,320
- 1115 Morton Dr Ashtabula, OH$45K21706
- Morton Dr Conneaut, OH--------
- 1149 W 9th St Ashtabula, OH$212K642,640
- 1221 Tivision Pl Ashtabula, OH$65K411,840
- 1211 Morton Dr Ashtabula, OH$41K421,115
- 1220 Tivision Pl Ashtabula, OH$63K211,090
- 1211 Morton Dr Ashtabula, OH$54K421,115
Nearby Schools in Ashtabula
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292