12020 Greiner St, Detroit, MI 482052 beds, 1 bath, 2,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 160 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $20,100
- Price/sqft: $10
- MLS #: 214015541
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 21020394
- Zillow Home ID: 88493996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12020 Greiner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.2% higher than in Detroit, and 587% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 12026 Greiner St Detroit, MI$29K31816
- 12010 Greiner St Detroit, MI$37K--1824
- 17892 Bradford St Detroit, MI$50K21902
- 12034 Greiner St Detroit, MI$39K--1568
- 12000 Greiner St Detroit, MI$37K--1824
- 17884 Bradford St Detroit, MI$38K--1572
- 12042 Greiner St Detroit, MI$33K--1406
- 17878 Bradford St Detroit, MI$35K--1864
- 12023 Greiner St Detroit, MI$37K--1747
- 17887 Dresden St Detroit, MI$38K--1566
- 12013 Greiner St Detroit, MI$42K21707
- 12031 Greiner St Detroit, MI$38K--1743
- 17870 Bradford St Detroit, MI$35K--21,208
- 12050 Greiner St Detroit, MI$37K--1640
- 12001 Greiner St Detroit, MI$42K21734
- 17877 Dresden St Detroit, MI$34K--1454
- 17860 Bradford St Detroit, MI$39K--1640
- 17869 Dresden St Detroit, MI$33K--1874
- 12041 Greiner St Detroit, MI$36K21734
- 11950 Greiner St Detroit, MI$32K411,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.