12025 SW 187th Ter, Miami, FL 331773 beds, 1 bath, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 90 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1994 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: A1941908
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3060060015890
- Zillow Home ID: 44348911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12025 Sw 187th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33177, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118.5% higher than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 328.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33177 home values.
- 12015 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$169K321,264
- 12045 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$180K632,586
- 12020 SW 187th St Miami, FL$133K311,174
- 12010 SW 187th St Miami, FL$170K421,489
- 12040 SW 187th St Miami, FL$86K311,144
- 12001 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$130K321,134
- 12020 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$133K321,195
- 12101 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$136K311,148
- 12010 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$157K311,270
- 12000 SW 187th St Miami, FL$154K321,261
- 12040 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$130K311,144
- 12100 SW 187th St Miami, FL$150K311,314
- 12000 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$169K321,463
- 12100 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$160K311,490
- 12115 SW 187th Ter Miami, FL$134K331,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292