- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 75 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,561 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $280,548
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 21330899
- Coldwell Banker Kaiser Real Estate
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 1-5 Years Old, Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ 2 Fireplaces, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ None, Features \ Patio, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,957 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 29-11-10-001-026.000-022
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 115579386
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46060 home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Noblesville as a whole. Among 46060 homes, this home is 75.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Noblesville, and 98.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Noblesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46060 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 11967 Logan Hunter Trl|
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org